Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Update(pilot)

Week one is over and here are the results for everyone's goals:

MC is the closest to reaching her goal with 63% of her 4 hour goal finished. After finishing a 5k down in DC this weekend (no where near her normal race pace as she told me) Betsy is at 31% of her goal of 20 miles. Her race update is coming soon! Pritchard logged a "sluggish" 2 miles after a good night out :-). Jeff sits at 20% of his 30mi goal after throwing in a 6mi run over the weekend. Here is an update from him:

Tough week to run, but got out yesterday and did 6 miles.

I got another tough one this week because I’m off to Chicago from Wednesday – Friday.  I will do my best and squeeze in a run or two.

Jeff

You can do it Postman!!!

And finally I did 10 miles on the trails on Saturday (1/3 of my goal) complete) to lead me into my final taper week for the big 50k on Sunday!

One more week for this pilot and then s*** gets real. We will have updates on everyone in the group and possibly some friendly team competition?? Go out and tackle those goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment